Dax Friction kits, less engine.

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Whatever you want to know, you weren't specific, Duane, thatsdax, can provide you with the answers. His number is on his website. Call him and ask.
Tom

photo 245

Nov 26, 2011
new madrid mo
what you wanna know is it reliable yes is it maintnence free for the most part does it slip in rain sometimes just depends on how much presure u got on the tire would i take it on a road trip yes and i have gone on 100 mile round trps i got it on a huffy cranbrook and getting ready to switch it to a different bike not decided yet ..But word of advice they dont pick up speeds as fast as chain drive .But dont have vibration or grease flying every where . Very happy with mine. Get thorn proof tubes and a tire liner for both front and back better safe than pushing it home. Mine does a top speed of 35 mph on flat averages about 25 to 27 cnstantly . Any more questions ask dax cvlt1

u2seek42

Aug 1, 2010
US
Hi Photo,

I have FD myself, 31 cc of howling furry!

What size engine and spindle?

Have you tried these solid rubber "tubes" never flat, or something?

I am interested in setting up a lil cottage motorized bike shop, run it out of the house.
Have been all over looking at the different kits, types, engines etc.

I bought and installed one of the china girl kits, yow, No mas!

I have one of the 1982 bikebugs, but am worried about mounting it on the newer wider and fatter forks, saw here somewhere, that just longer bolts would do it.

I like the idea of the FD, the limitations are acceptable, the fact is I don't want to be be going 40 on a bike.

I did email Dax, weeks ago, with what I thought was a biz inquiry, as to dealership offerings, I received back one line of non answer, I had to write back once again stating I am seeking to do biz with you.

So the lack of professionalism, had me wondering.