In frame cag engine mount?

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Never seen a ready made CAG in frame mount, thats something you would have to fab. up yourself, and would only be the begginning of all the fabricating you will be doing inorder to get a cag mounted in frame and working nicely on a bicycle, it can be done of coarse, but will require a good amount of building to get there.

Not sure why you would be looking to go with a cag engine inframe but I would lean towards just putting a china girl 66cc engine in there and building around that, much easier unless you have all the tools and fabricating skills needed to go with a cag.

best wishes on what ever you do.....

Peace, map

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
The Stage 2 Cag's blow the skirts off the China girls & would be great in-frame set-ups. I run 2 now on 2 different bikes, both are front drive setups via v-belt. Very fast...
I switched from big Lifan 4 stroke & Subaru EH035 4 stroke & really like the Cags although they do require attention as do the china girls.
-lowracer-

John the Chimp

Jun 4, 2011
Simi valley ca
My pocketbike is way faster and reliable then my china girl. Its only had a few mods done to it. I can also get a 3rd stage motor built for $95. Machineing and all. That and I like a reed inducted motor much better.

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
John the Chimp.
I'm surprised there aren't more folks using these hp cags, especially those with the need for speed. I see some MB'rs using the little restrictive canister muffler. Personally, I run the expansion chamber pipe & wouldn't skimp there due to the performance advantage.
-Lowracer-