Try this again!

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
you like the orage or black? also, the xyz is not as tall as the xl. i like the chopper better than the other one with disc brakes because the tires are too skinny.

Shadeslay

Feb 25, 2009
Arroyo Grande, Ca
Well I like the orange one better, it's just the black one is a little bigger. Not to mention it has the mounts for disc brakes and a derailleur. Which would make converting it to a jack shaft easier. Of course either one is going to take some modification, I'm just looking at which one will be easier and cheapest.

Shadeslay

Feb 25, 2009
Arroyo Grande, Ca
The link is in a post above. Basically you just weld on another bottom bracket, which will act as the jack shaft. Zomby basically welded to frames together, but with the flat bottom bar I think it would be pretty easy to add another bottom bracket to these to achieve the same thing.

I have to say the orange one is really growing on me.

Edit: here's a link to the thread with the whole build process.

Zomby Zack an old school chopper from scratch - MotoredBikes.com: Motorized Bicycle Forum

Last edited:

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Jeff, You better click on the purchase button for that Orange one. There are so many people that build black bike's. The Orange will really stand out.
If you can't decide I will sell you a Orange cruiser bike really cheap. LOL.

John

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
I'll take it! I"m gonna purchase the orange one in the morning after I talk with them. Heck they may have a chrome one?

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Jeff, You said you wanted a chrome tank. I wonder what something like this would look like on the orange bike. Only drawback it holds just 1 Quart. Thats about 30 miles though.

John

Attachments

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
jon now that i think about it maybe two short ones on each side level with the top bar. with the nos stickers I think I'll have enough room behind the motor for a sleeping bag, cooler, and tent! lol!

Last edited: