Are all kits the same ?

GoldenMotor.com

sjs1954

Feb 21, 2009
springhill fl
Are all these 80cc ( 66cc, I have seen the math problem ), Chinese kits the same. I see them in all the ads and on EBAY from $120.00 with shipping, up to $200.00 or more and they all look the same. Maybe I haven't found the right thread in here, to read the differences. Anyway I'm new and looking to get into it, any help would be appreciated. Good ones, bad ones, etc. Thanks.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
i bought a 80/60 cc kit from www. KINGSMOTORBIKES.COM and was very satisfied with the quality of the parts and the service . They are on sale now and are a good buy. You may notice some of the parts included are updated to be stronger and better quality than other kits . Check out the idler pulley it has double the mounting bolts that other kits don't have for example .

Last edited:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
i bought a 80/60 cc kit from www. KINGSMOTORBIKES.COM and was very satisfied with the quality of the parts and the service . They are on sale now and are a good buy. You may notice some of the parts included are updated to be stronger and better quality than other kits . Check out the idler pulley it has double the mounting bolts that other kits don't have for example .
I bought mine 4 years ago from Kings too... First month the manifold broke in half, took him 3 weeks to replace it. Other than that it's still running strong. If it blows up tomorrow, I'll still got my moneys worth!

Would I buy another from Kings, sure but I'm going to try Grubee's first. Just to compare.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
The basic engine part of the kit is pretty much the same no matter who you get it from.

Some have slightly better ancillary components, and some ship faster than others.