PK80 Engine kits for sale cheap

GoldenMotor.com

Jasoninwisconsin

Jan 2, 2012
wisconsin
I don't know if this is allowed here and if it isn't I will take it down just let me know.

I'm selling brand new complete p80 80cc engine kits that come with everything to get your bike motorized. The price is 140 shipped and the kit includes everything but the bike to get your bike motorized. I have built 50+ plus bikes using this kit and it will do 30+ mph right out of the box. Payment is done through PayPal to protect both buyer and seller and the kit is shipped same day as payment with tracking.
Balanced engines run better, last longer and require less maintenance!
69/80cc 2 Stroke Engine
Speed Carburetor
High Compression Head
Grade 8 American Hardware
Heavy Duty 415 Motor Cycle Chain
(Not the cheap look alike type)
4 Bolt Sealed Bearing Tensioner
41 Tooth Sprocket
One piece machine balanced crank
Long lasting
Less vibration
I have included some pictures of the bikes I have built using this kit.

here is a video of myself doing a fly by with one of the kits on a huffy nel lusso. https://youtu.be/gC69h1-6ebo

my paypal is [email protected] and I will ship same day as payment is received.

Last edited:

Jasoninwisconsin

Jan 2, 2012
wisconsin
Looks awesome PS pm me if you want some tips on how to make it faster with some engine modifications also I have performance parts I can add with kits smaller sprockets expansion chambers carbs ect.

sneekypete

Oct 22, 2015
Lawrence KS
Joe--
Thanks for the advice!!! I originally had it on the bottom but during the build I mistakenly cut too many links out of the chain, which made it too tight to fit the chain tensioner on the bottom.. Just got back from a 15+ mile run on it, I'll check the roller on the tensioner in the morning for excessive wear... Jason, check your inbox, I'm interested in some performance parts..