Greetings from the U.K. to all you motorized bikers

GoldenMotor.com

triride

Jun 28, 2013
U.K.
I am not exactly a newbie but needed to reinitiate my membership so I can log on with my Smart phone :)
I have a Carrera hardtail mtb , China girl 66cc, SBP exhaust, upgraded the electrics with a Wonderful Creations 12v magneto so now running mr16 x4 led front light and an led rear.
Bought a chain tensioner upgrade kit, which as been great (cannot remember company I bought it from).
Brooks Flyer sprung saddle.
That's pretty much it, think next upgrade will be the shiftkit judging by what everyone on here says about them :)
Will try and post some pics of the bike if I can work out how to do it??

Cheers, Pete.

triride

Jun 28, 2013
U.K.
Hi Ludwig II,

I am riding under the radar ;)
Well not exactly true at the moment as I think my China Girl has seen it's last days (engine not turning over as a result of trying to climb Swinscoe hill (3mls) in Derbyshire the other day coming home from work.
Had to cycle 22miles at 6-00am after a 12hr night shift :(
Will be investigating damage later today
Are you registered with your Motorized bike?
I read a thread about trying to register,it sounds a big joke!
I am in Biddulph north of Stoke,where abouts in Brum are you?
Cheers, Pete.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Biddulph, I have a friend living in Biddulph. Lookout for retired bloke on a mental 2 stroke twin.

I have 2 projects on the go, both temporarily sabotaged by events around me. The road bike will go through the Low Power SVA unless I can get the paperwork for a Motobecane donor bike for the engine & transmission, then it's just matter of changing frame details.

SVA is only a glorified MOT, so it's not a big deal. I know of a few people with home brews, and it's nothing like as intimidating as some people seem to think.

Eastern edge of Brum, 2 miles from M6/J4.