Hello all

GoldenMotor.com

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Hello everyone, my name is Brad.

I figured I should quit lurking, and post a little.

I am a friend of Scott @ Silver State Cycles, and have been to a few races in So Cal.

Some of my bikes are already in pictures on here. I build different stuff mostly for my own satisfaction.

THIS is one of the fun projects. I had it at Viva Las Vegas last year while visiting with Scott. A Big Wheel built on a dare a few years ago. Yes the pedals work.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone, my name is Brad.

I figured I should quit lurking, and post a little.

I am a friend of Scott @ Silver State Cycles, and have been to a few races in So Cal.

Some of my bikes are already in pictures on here. I build different stuff mostly for my own satisfaction.

THIS is one of the fun projects. I had it at Viva Las Vegas last year while visiting with Scott. A Big Wheel built on a dare a few years ago. Yes the pedals work.
Hey Brad, always great to see you, Scott and the Silver State crew at the Socal Motor Bicycle racing events. :D

What motor powers your big wheel?
hope to see it at the Dec 7th Willow race.

Your hack was a big hit at the Oct 19th race and on the
SMBR Facebook page.

Please gimme a call some time.... :)

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Thanks everyone.

Wheelwoman:

The "Big Wheel" is an iconic toy here in the US. Probably every man under 50 owned one as a child. I am a little older than that, and watched my nephew wear the wheels out on one skidding it around.

I built that one on a bet, using only a chop saw, a stick arc welder & a drill motor. I have far better tools than that - just had to be built with the simplest tools...

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hello brad and welcome to our world of motorized bicycles, love the big wheel and great to have you with us. we are all just a bunch of big kids that love our toys
dnut

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Thanks everyone.

Wheelwoman:

The "Big Wheel" is an iconic toy here in the US. Probably every man under 50 owned one as a child. I am a little older than that, and watched my nephew wear the wheels out on one skidding it around.

I built that one on a bet, using only a chop saw, a stick arc welder & a drill motor. I have far better tools than that - just had to be built with the simplest tools...
Thanks for the explanation Brad. I love the picture of your sidecar outfit too; - when I was younger I used a sidecar outfit as my sole means of transport for quite a few years.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Wheelbender:

I am not sure what is on top of that page. I linked to that because he took some nice pics if the Big Wheel & posted them.

I don't take a lot of pics of my stuff - never took build pics of the big wheel. So I just used his...