New GT2a Motorbike For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Newly completed. GT2A aluminum frame. 66cc 2 stroke china engine with cut piston & drilled wrist pin, wrist pin and connecting rod bearings. Tuned carbonator and pipe, NGK spark plug and cap. Worksman 26"x 2.125" HD double wall alloy 36h rims, 11g stainless steel spokes, front drum brake hub with pressed bearings, 26"x 2.5" Maxxis Hook Worm street tires with presta valve tubes. Billet aluminum rear sprocket adaptor with 44t aluminum sprocket, 415 drive chain. 1 1/8" threadless adjustable coil spring fork, adjustable alloy stem, alloy handlebars, coil spring seat post and seat. Single side kick center stand. Engine is freshly broke in and runs great. 35 mph top speed. This is a new clean modern custom built bike. $1600 702-203-3361

Attachments

Last edited:

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Ok I know it is pricey, but I have a lot of money and time into this bike and a lot of great components too. The bike performs very well in all respects. All I really want is to recoup the money I spent so I can finish the next bike coming down the pipe. Make an offer and I may very well accept it.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
PRICEY, right. There was one up for sale a little while back for like a $ K and it had Arrow motor and broke 50+ mph for a grand!!
Pricey ya. Just a lot.

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
This bike isn't a cheap ass retail bike, like say a huffy. I designed it from the ground up specifically as a modern durable 35mph motorbike, and it is and it does. The china engine won't last 50 years as Red suggested or even 5 years, but the bike will. I'm sure that it will have a long life with many engine updates along the way. The bike itself needs nothing but someone's butt in the seat. Someone will see it and want it and enjoy it, just not you.
I have another one in the works and 50+mph is the goal... Wanna race?

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
I really struggle to get more than $500 for nice builds, curious as to what your final sale price was.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
unfortunately, there are several bikes in the $100-$200 price range listed on CL every week - must be 30 guys here building - many folks buy them & realize they can't just start & go, so they sell them cheap

rough market around here

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Glad you got it sold. I really liked the GT2a frame and front drum brake. The single speed coaster rear eliminated 2 cables, providing a very clean, tidy appearance.
What was your paint process? I have good luck painting steel frames but not so much on aluminum frames.