80cc Engine

GoldenMotor.com

Garrett

Nov 22, 2008
San Luis Obispo
Alrighty. We already have an idea for the design so it should be completed by the beginning of the year sometime. If you don't hear from me then give me a reply and I'll tell you where we are at.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Dang! That is more than the engine. Me and my friend will just design one and tell you guys how to do it. :)
No problem, but I just need to say, keep a close tab on the costs and time to be fully honest with the fellows. You may end up at some of our sources, fine, no issues, but I doubt you'll get volume pricing.

Just be careful about copying too closely. We have already shut down two places in China for copyright violations.

Not trying to come off as defensive, it's a free country!(^)

Garrett

Nov 22, 2008
San Luis Obispo
No problem, but I just need to say, keep a close tab on the costs and time to be fully honest with the fellows. You may end up at some of our sources, fine, no issues, but I doubt you'll get volume pricing.

Just be careful about copying too closely. We have already shut down two places in China for copyright violations.

Not trying to come off as defensive, it's a free country!(^)
lol, if anything... reverse engineering would be done. And we dont need to look at your guys' plans. We make our own plans. lol. Nice try though! ;) Plus we arent going to be selling this so its not a big deal. We would be giving our plans for free. That's the least I can do for the guys that have helped me out here!

Last edited: