Hey everybody. Welcome to me!

GoldenMotor.com

pulsar2121

Feb 20, 2013
USA
Hello everyone. This looks like a pretty good forum for information. I have already gotten a lot of questions answered from Norman's threads on the carb and clutch cable installs.

Right now I am working my first motorized bike kit. I got this Chinese 2 stroke kit off of eBay. Basically, my goal with this project is to fend off boredom and make a cheap and awesome mode of transportation in the process.

I already have lots of experience working with bikes. I used to restore old cruisers and 10-speeds as a hobby. I have also done some automotive work. So this isn't completely new to me, but I am still learning some new things.

Anyways, I'm glad to be a part of the community. I'm sure I see ya around the forum.

Regards,
pulsar2121

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Welcome!

I got a laugh out of your greeting; it's like my greeting at my local bar when I arrive:

"Yaaaaay! It's ME!"

pulsar2121

Feb 20, 2013
USA
Nope. I live in North Dakota. There's even fewer motorized bicycles riders here. So, I guess the addiction hasn't caught on up here yet. But maybe things will change when people see my motorized bike runnin' around town this spring.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Nope. I live in North Dakota. There's even fewer MBer's here. So, I guess the addiction hasn't caught on up here yet. But maybe things will change when people see my motorized bike runnin' around town this spring.
Yeah, that's how it works. People see my bike riding around, and now there's more of them.