Hello from Jax Beach Fl

GoldenMotor.com

Flounder

May 26, 2010
Jacksonville Beach
Okay, here's my repost...Im building a moto bike for my soon to be 16 year old.. I cant wait to build mine.. I never paid much attention to these things till my sons friend got one. Im Going to doing his build with a grubee gt5 and an Ocean Pacific Aluminum Beach cruiser.. Im a little worried about the aluminum frame being possible crushed by the install.. So I think I might do some retro fitting around the mount points with some sliced tubing around the frame to help displace some of the pressure.. Anyway I will documenting the build for all my new friends here at MB.... Thanks....

Last edited:

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
I'm in south Jax Beach. I drive a red Point Beach w/ a custom pipe.( It's a pocket bike muffler so it's pretty loud) Flag me down some time so we can check out each others bikes.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Hey Flounder,
Welcome to the forum, I have a cruiser(steel) and a Mountain Aluminum, good idea to put a doubler on the aluminum if it will fit, consider getting the SBP universal large front mount, it's a no drill deal, best for the aluminum. I miss Florida weather, Maine is brutal sometimes, but I ride in the winter if there is no snow. Again, welcome to the addiction!!

Mac