Number Three

GoldenMotor.com

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
I'll skip the story about it and just say I found myself with the parts to a complete third motorized bicycle kit. So I picked up an old Roadmaster "SomethingOrOther" at a garage sale and stripped it down and painted it. I replaced all the worn out parts and the handlebars to make motorbike number three. Pictures are below. Because the tires are narrower, it's a rougher ride on the dirt alley than the other bikes. The handlebars are a little narrow too but are easy enough to adapt to. All in all it runs pretty well.

This bike will likely find it's way to Craig's list.

1.jpg

3.jpg

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Great looking bike!

I have two questions about the grips and the extended muffler: are they from a kit, or something you added special? They should make all the mufflers like that.

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
The grips came with one of the engine kits I've ordered. They were on the throttle already. I've actually seen these grips on two different kits but I cut them off and replaced them with something else on one of my other bikes.

The muffler is a "Hang Low Chrome Muffler" from bicycle-engines.com. I had to "encourage" it to fit this particular bicycle with a vice and a little effort.