new eyes for your motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Ebay item number 140307123624 . I bought 2 of these. they work great and don't cost mega bucks . They look wicked staring off the front of your bike . 7 led bulbs in each lite . free shipping . check out the Swagman Mity Lite . Note: I had a lens cap pop off during a rough ride . No damage though . I suggest securing the lens cap with a couple wraps of electic tape . still looks kool .

Attachments

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Re: new eyes for your MB

The lights look cool! but I just noticed something VERY IMPORTANT about your bike! The brakes that you have are very dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!
If the main cable breaks, the lower cable is pulled down onto the tire, locking it up & throwing you over the bars!! You should swap them over to "V" brakes ASAP!!! (seriously) .bf.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Re: new eyes for your MB

Would this be a safer way to use this brake set-up ? I added a front reflector just to mask the cable, safety catch . Thanks for the heads up on the safety issue. I have been launched over the top of handlebars before on a motorcycle , spent 28 days bedridden in a hospital . Wouldn't want to try it again .

Attachments