hello from mn

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum.
You've found the right place for help and advice to get you on the road with a minimum of difficulty.

Lots of experience here to draw from. There are 2 stroke, 4 stroke and electric bike builders here who will help you through the process of motorizing a bicycle.

Good luck and have fun.

Tom

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Hello buick, welcome to the forum, I'm here in a very cold MN also and built my first bike this winter. I am looking forward to warm weather to try it out. have you decided what type of bike you are going to motorize?

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Ah, more frozen Minnesnowtans,
Buick & Ziptie... if you find your way to the Boundary Waters come summer (Ely area), send a PM so we can arrange a ride. I'm at Eagles Nest Lakes near Bear Head State Park. Bring your bikes! Vroom...
SB

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Ah, more frozen Minnesnowtans,
Buick & Ziptie... if you find your way to the Boundary Waters come summer (Ely area), send a PM so we can arrange a ride. I'm at Eagles Nest Lakes near Bear Head State Park. Bring your bikes! Vroom...
SB
I try to come to Ely at least once a summer, but have camped at Bear head in even in the dead of winter at 20 below and gone snowmobiling to Ore and back many times. Best time of year to camp...up there. Just got to wear mukluks and polar fleece. Gods country for sure, what an amazing area to live. I could see where a Motorized bike would be perfect with all the little hills and the vast distances between anything, and out running the mosquitos at dusk... Sounds fun silverbear.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I try to come to Ely at least once a summer, but have camped at Bear head in even in the dead of winter at 20 below and gone snowmobiling to Ore and back many times. Best time of year to camp...up there. Just got to wear mukluks and polar fleece. Gods country for sure, what an amazing area to live. I could see where a Motorized bike would be perfect with all the little hills and the vast distances between anything, and out running the mosquitos at dusk... Sounds fun silverbear.
Lets do it. The Bear Head Lake Road from Eagles Nest Lakes leading to the state park makes a great motor bike ride. Another great road is out the Echo Trail north of Ely overlooking Burntside Lake. Awesome, possum!
SB