I'm back people :D

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've been here. I got away from the motorized bikes for a while but I'm finding so much peace and happiness in working on them again. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a graveyard of broken and picked-from bikes in my basement :p. I'm currently building a chinagirl with this engine that I already overhauled a while ago with high grade japanese bearings, american hardware, etc. I'm adding a homemade cdi, a homemade jackshaft so I can use the 7 speed cluster, a homemade clutch lever, homemade cable choke, and a bunch of other things. My tool collection and abilities have gotten much better since I last came here. Which reminds me, if anyone in CT needs a little steel welded for say permanent engine mounts, I have a very nice mig that I'll help you with :D KEEP ON RIDING!!!!.shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Rats! And I thought we got rid of you....:) Kidding, just joking, LS.

We're glad you've come to your senses and returned to the hobby. Your offer to do welding for others is generous. That's why this is such a good sport. Good people make it what it is.

Keep us informed and show us some photos of your latest project.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom