Calgary Riders???

GoldenMotor.com

Robbie

May 21, 2015
Calgary canada
Hey who is in Calgary Alberta?
My name is Robbie I have been Riding my motorized bike around Calgary for 6 year's and I see lots of fellow riders around. I'm new forum member. I have lots of knowledge and spare parts. Just posted to see if thair is many others around town??? Also if anyone needs help with thair bike mods, questions? P.M. or email me. [email protected]

Robbie

May 21, 2015
Calgary canada
BIKE- it's a gt2a skyhawk frame. Monark springer forks. Springer seat. SBP HD shift kit 7 speed 14-34 Magaddrive cassette & gripshift. aluminum rims. ENGINE- 66cc chrome pk-80 happy time China girl motor. Shaved head to 5 cc. No head gasket Ported cylinder&intake manifold .Piston ramped& cutout on intake side & polished. Runtong Dellorto clone carb. Exhaust gutted& ported. Ngk b6hs plug. FUTURE MODS--- SBP exhaust, reed valve, better CDI. fred head& a tach. Brooks saddle &white fat frank tires, disk brake for front wheel.

Robbie

May 21, 2015
Calgary canada
My old bike was a canadian tire classic cruiser super cycle brand. Single speed with 44 sprocket I road for 6 year's in the rain or snow. I road mostly in the snow in the winter because I'm a Roofer for a living. I put a lot of kilometers/ miles on it with not to many problems. 1 seazed rear hub. 1 cracked head a couple of broken exhaust studs. & the common few loose nuts/bolts. Now I locktite threadlocker everything!!! Well that's half the fun the tinkering! I have more fun with my bike than I do with my ninja 300 or my fiero GT or my truck. So I have just built the skyhawk frame bike last week. The one you see pictures of in icon.i used motor, handlebars &seat off old bike so far I am happy with the way it turned out just have to figure out what colour to paint it I was thinking Matalic burgandy/wine or army green, red, old school green with gold pinstripe? TThe look I am going for is old time 1903 to 1912ish motorcycles!

Attachments