G'day From Oz

GoldenMotor.com
G'day folks - my name is Mick and I build restored & converted Old School Mountain bikes for a living here in Victoria Australia...

I am only new to the business - my first motorised bike got me hooked...

I'm a 47 year old adrenaline junkie who lives in the mountains and has the greatest places to ride in... I used to be a bodyguard & Spec/Ops Instructor...

Hope to meet as many of you as possible - these bikes are great fun and mostly so are the people who seriously ride them...

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
G'day, Mick.

I ride seriously. But it's on semi-urban roads in semi-urban traffic.

Oh, well. A bad day on a bike is better than a good day in a car. (I think I stole that line from some fisherman or golfer or something.)

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Welcome Mick!

We're contemporaries, and I'm familiar with your neck of the woods: my ex-wife is from the Dandenongs (she was a city cop), but grew up in the suburbs. I'm jealous of your rail-trails; have you any luck riding motorized on 'em?

Thanks for the welcome - yep my neck of the woods is perfect for the bikes and I have some serious fun on them...

I started the business with the intention of restoring old bikes that no one wants anymore and turning them into something beautiful & valuable - not to mention bloody practical around here...drn2