new from reading pa

GoldenMotor.com

Bobbyz

Jul 15, 2014
reading pa
new to gas power bicycle just did a beach cruser as first one turnd out ok hade some trouble but got help from hear will try to post a pic of it having a hard time doing thatbrnotbrnot

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
Welcome, I am east of you and have another friend just a couple miles up the road.

Perhaps we will encounter you on our jaunt to the Pagoda one day.

happy riding

Bobbyz

Jul 15, 2014
reading pa
nice to see therew someone in pa with a gas power bicycle .just got home from the pogoda tonight first time taking bike on a hard pull like that did good put about 20 miles on today no trouble maybe some time we could ride someplace brnot

Bobbyz

Jul 15, 2014
reading pa
today was a bad day took bike out for a short trip to store got stoped by police and did not go good got in big troubl unrestred and unlinced they told me that gas power bicycle are not to be on road at alllaff

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
today was a bad day took bike out for a short trip to store got stoped by police and did not go good got in big troubl unrestred and unlinced they told me that gas power bicycle are not to be on road at alllaff
Uh oh. I've been stopped but usually when mention of it being under 50cc, home built on a bicycle, and being unable to operate WITHOUT pedaling its a keep it quiet and off i go

Bobbyz

Jul 15, 2014
reading pa
tolked to a pa state trooper i know he has one but he told me that any bicycle with any kind of motor on it can not be on road but must police over look them but there some will not hit or mis on getting in trouble with them it not going tostop me from using it just watch out more for police and stay out of readingbrnot[PHP

Bobbyz

Jul 15, 2014
reading pa
this is my new bike got it done 3 weeksago running great Http://motorbicycleling.com/picture.php?albumid=1675&pictureid=9851[/IMG]

Last edited:

olskool37

Aug 30, 2014
Dover, Pa
howdy neighbor!
just signed up here too..hope to find more PA folks to chime in on this grey line of illegal/not illegal b.s. I was under the impression that our bikes are "Motor assisted BICYCLES and are ok as long as its under 49cc" I understood that as being said, 1) dont need motorcycle license, 2) dont need special insurance & 3) dont need registration as bicycles dont have VINs to register with.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
You need to get a few post in before you can load pictures. You can also search for how to post picture in the top bar...................Curt