OK - Hammer our site!!

GoldenMotor.com

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Nice looking site.

You know....it's possible that I've misunderstood the shift kit. I had thought that it's advantage was to allow one's bike to go 30 MPH plus. (something that I'm not too interested in doing)

But does it also give your engine more drive-wheel torque at very low speeds? Such as pulling away from a stop?

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Nice looking site.

You know....it's possible that I've misunderstood the shift kit. I had thought that it's advantage was to allow one's bike to go 30 MPH plus. (something that I'm not too interested in doing)

But does it also give your engine more drive-wheel torque at very low speeds? Such as pulling away from a stop?
Interesting. Quicker torque and take off from a stop and better acceleration are exactly what we designed the shift kit for.

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
On my shift kit bike, from 3`rd to 5`th gear reminds you of kicking in a 4-barrel carburetor....very impressive.
I can not log in on SBP site to order parts ...anyone else having this problem?

slayer60973

Dec 24, 2012
West Michigan
Send me one for free for pain and suffering. (I wish.. ) You website has something against me. I've never had a problem ordering anything ever. All the info is correct. Guess you won't be getting my money.

slayer60973

Dec 24, 2012
West Michigan
All I get is transaction cannot be processed. It doesn't say why or how. Which I think it should, cause that can make someone go crazy. It like saying you can't buy this but not telling why. Sounds like the government.. But I gave up. It just an air filter. I did want it to prolong the life of my engine. But its way to much of a hassle just for a Damn air filter. I'll try getting one from ada and drilling my own holes.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Really, I just ordered two boxes of stuff Friday night and like ALWAYS no problem for me!!!
I'm working off my galaxy 3s phone.No probs.

slayer60973

Dec 24, 2012
West Michigan
Didn't say once that it was the site. I said it didn't like me. It could be a number of things. Tried all I could. It pissed me off, I gave up, and now I'm trying someone else. Simple as that.