New Board Track Style Bike

GoldenMotor.com

BoardTrackBomber

Nov 4, 2013
OK
Hey everybody, just thought I'd share my creations. The black bike is mine and the bare bike is my friend's.

Hope you all enjoy

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
great looking motorized bicycles. welcome to our community of biking enthusiasts great to have you with us

BoardTrackBomber

Nov 4, 2013
OK
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Nice forum ya got here, I've been lurking and reading for a while and decided it's time to register and post up!

Here's a few more pictures of our bikes.

They are Genesis Onyx 29ers, both started out as black bikes but my friend stripped his down to bare aluminum.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Great bikes and great backgrounds for the photos. I especially like the flathead Duece in the one picture.
We're glad you've joined us and thanks for sharing your bikes and photography with us.

Would you mind if I played with a couple of your pictures in PhotoShop?

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
BTB,
I took the liberty of playing with one of your photos. I certainly hope you don't mind.
The old ally, bricks and rusty steel doors were just too good to pass up. Of course your bikes fit right in with that 'look' too.

Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

Tang

Sep 29, 2013
Indianapolis
Welcome bro. Nice bikes. I was going to use the onyx myself, but not a good fit for the 4-stroke. Ill have a thread up soon ofy first MoB.

Last edited:

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
The bikes look real nice and so does the composition of the photo's. You have a real eye for photography. Good job all around...

BoardTrackBomber

Nov 4, 2013
OK
Thanks everybody for the positive feedback!
Tom,
We definitely like our flatheads around here. And I certainly don't mind that you have tweaked on that photo, in fact, I'm glad you did!!! When I took the original picture I thought man, this is a perfect backdrop, but I wonder if I could get away with ripping down the ugly modern plastic signs on the wall hahaha!

Yeah I couldn't be happier with the way my bike turned out and if I build another one, I'll probably buy another one of the Onyx 29ers... The big beefy frame and oversize wheels really make a difference. Plus the aluminum is so lightweight compared to a steel frame!!

Thanks again for all the compliments from everbody regarding our bikes and photography!!

My buddy saw this thread and wanted me to post a picture of him and
I promised him that I would so here it is:

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Glad you didn't take offense, BTB. We're all here to share and have fun. Let me repeat what has already been said, thanks for joining us and sharing your bikes and photography skills with us. I'd have to guess that you and your buddy have some good times together. That's what this hobby is all about.

And yeah, I've got a soft spot for flatheads too. When I first started out they were about all that was available. Does that give you an idea of my age?

Tom