Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheStache503

Sep 6, 2013
NW Ore
Hey guys Stache here I just ordered my grubee Gt2-A frame kit with the grubee 66cc skyhawk Gt5, I'll be putting together my motorized bicycle slow and steady as to have it come out nice and clean. Anyone who has any advice or tips feel free to lay um on me!!!!

usflg

TheStache503

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Stache, welcome.

Going slow is the way to go, for sure. Not only gets you better results, but way more fun. It really is fun, the building part. Can be very relaxing except for the pulling yer hair out parts, lol.

Have fun and glad you joined us here on the funny pages.

MadMannArt

Aug 13, 2013
LongBeach, wa
I just finished building the one in my profile picture.... Biggest issue is fitting a front end to that massive neck. I have put two different front ends on it. The springer in the picture, and it now has a triple clamp mountain bike front end on it... It is getting turned into a "dirt bike" with a 48 tooth rear sprocket from the 4 stroke kit..
The way I fit the front end was easy to do, I used a dremel tool with a orange grinding stone, mounted the black cups into a vise, and went round & round the inside until the bearing cap I wanted to use fit the hole, then used the monark bearing cups, pushed down into the black stock ones used as a bushing... I had to re do it again to fit the 1 1/4 mountainbike front end, so yes, they will sand out that big... you'll probably burn through a couple of stones, just make sure to try to keep the opening as round as possible..
zpt

Last edited:

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
hey madmanart, I just finished my first gt2a build. I learned a lot and I'm happy to assist you anytime, should you want it. Applying what I learned to a gt2a-s build. Almost done...