GEBE and Staton inside drive

GoldenMotor.com

mooselook

Aug 7, 2013
maine
I have three items I am interested in selling. I would sell them individually or in some combination.
1. Golden Eagle Bike drive. everything there and in excellent condition and a spare belt. Has about 30 miles on it. I used this on a mountain bike for a while and it performed nicely. I have geared it for torque and climbing not speed, but they sell other speed gears for the drive. New, with out the engine these go for $330. I would let it go for $230 plus shipping, extra belt thrown in.
2. A Robbins Subaru EH 35 with about 60 miles on it. Starts and runs excellent. New I see these for around $437. I think $325 plus shipping would be fair for one in this condition.
3. A Staton 16.01 to 1 gear box inside drive and mounting bracket with about 30 miles on it. It also has a mid drive on it so that a electric motor can also drive you! New this is $196 with out bracket. looking for $165 plus shipping, through in the bracket and various mounting bolts that may be useful to you.

I am getting out of the gas motorized mountain biking as I have a compressed disk and a bulged disk in my lower back and can't ride a motorized bicycle anymore. I am getting into a recumbent trike and electric drive. Old foggy mobile. LOL.

email me at [email protected] if you are a serious buyer. I think these are fair and honest prices for solid product in excellent condition.