Problem: RT Carb idles very fast

GoldenMotor.com

hendbo

Nov 5, 2012
Washington State, USA
Help-

I have a RT Carb High Performance 15 mm, purchased from thatsdax.com, that with the idle screw completely turned out, and the slide totally closed, continues to idle at approx 1500 to 2000 rpm. This carb maybe has 75 to 100 miles on it. I cannot find any way air/fuel is getting past he slide. Help please, I need to slow this down.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
dude where do you live ,me what you're a very soon I run to Archies in Saint Louis I'm at like 6 start cooking almost 700 feet above sea level but my motor is a modified DK 7&i Brampton Pissin running a6 chamber and uh a party in sick .someone told modified and I'm running to 75 jet dick a minute now what happens are you stroking on the bottom and top 10 because of your engine is modified you're going to stroke and Isles always an issue .do you know me I'm going to I'm going to be friend you wanna work this out this Archies a cool car b.there's no reason why you should have a problem with this Archie it's 10 most ***** carburetors out there .

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I guess you need to either just up for just downed power just got them for the door ago parts are causes got them you need to 5 millimeter find a ride .call pirate cycles I think since you're so high altitude you probably need to check down I might be wrong about that it parts Souls series of like 5060 70 series and I know they RT Lowes should come to it will it is 70 so you might need to get to 60 series I think I think that's when did speak you need to leave her up because she sure can for IPM do with my phone number call Maine

hendbo

Nov 5, 2012
Washington State, USA
Talked with dax.com today and they said it was a air leak.
Shot some fluid on intake gasket and found it was leaking on the bottom. Fixed that and solved my idle problem.
Thanks.