have ya' noticed

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
How many more people are selling bike kits these days. When I bought mine, just a little over a year ago, I could count my option on one hand. Now I seem to be tripping over ads for kits everywhere I look.

Not really but there do seem to be a lot more.

OSCAR383

Jul 22, 2008
WEST FRANKFORT, IL
definately a trend that is growin in popularity. i know ive been stopped more and more lately and thought about buying a couple extra kits to have to sell here localy nothing big

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
You know guys thats all true BUT no one seems to have stock on the Grubee kits??? Got to wonder WHY? It's supposed to be 1 of the best kits. If that was my company I would make shure I had stock. Not months and months of there almost here,there almost here:confused:

BlueCollarBike

Aug 14, 2008
You know guys thats all true BUT no one seems to have stock on the Grubee kits??? Got to wonder WHY? It's supposed to be 1 of the best kits. If that was my company I would make shure I had stock. Not months and months of there almost here,there almost here:confused:
I think more People need to sell the kits so we can flood the market even more.
By doing this we will be able to bring the price of the kits down even lower so everyone can afford the Mass produced China Made kits.

A $30.000 order will definitely buy me more then it did in the past.The Dang shipping is killing Everyone thou.
I'm working on a deal comming up that will make everyone VERY happy,, very shortly.

cheers:)

BlueCollarBob

860-673-6457

Last edited:

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
By doing this we will be able to bring the price of the kits down even lower so everyone can afford the Made kits.

A $30.000 order will definitely buy me more then it did in the past.The Dang shipping is killing Everyone thou.
I'm working on a deal comming up that will make everyone VERY happy,, very shortly.

BlueCollarBob

860-673-6457
Hi BlueCB...Grubee kits???? How Muchie- huh huh huh...Cheers:ride: POPS

BlueCollarBike

Aug 14, 2008
What about 4 stroke kits with a Honda? Cheers...POPS
My personal opinion.

It isn't the four stroke motors i worry about its the current set up with the Jack shaft and rest of the kit.
I'm still not happy with the current four stroke set up .( waiting for the Improved kits)
AGAIN it's just my personal opinion.

If you like or love them God bless and continue with what make you happy.

Cheers:ride2:

BlueCollarBob

Biker Mike

Mar 21, 2008
Cropwell Alabama
By doing this we will be able to bring the price of the kits down even lower so everyone can afford the Mass produced China Made kits.

BlueCollarBob

860-673-6457
I live on a dead end road and sat 2 bikes outside with for sale signs on them in hopes of selling one. I sold both within 1 hour and the guy wants me to build him 2 more for relatives. I just ordered 2 "80cc" (if there is such a thing) BGF kits for $139.95 each, shipping was FREE. Not bad...(^)

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
I ordered my 48cc kit 3 years ago from a seller on ebay for around $250 shipped. There were only two or three sellers of the 2 stroke kits at the time. Since then the average sell price has dropped $100

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
"I ordered my 48cc kit 3 years ago from a seller on ebay for around $250 shipped. There were only two or three sellers of the 2 stroke kits at the time. Since then the average sell price has dropped $100"

That means in three more years, I might be able to afford a second bike.