Hello from Japan

GoldenMotor.com

SaVaKaN

Jun 30, 2010
japan
Hello, I live in Japan.
The cruiser SCHWINN incorporated a 4G T-Belt Kit.
We want the future of the belt drive.
This forum is great fun to see a variety of chassis.
In Japan, I have never seen a car like this.
English is not good, thank you.

Attachments

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Hello, I live in Japan.
Welcome to the forum! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
That is a good looking bike,nice tank and horn and great paint job,add to favorites,

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Hello Sir and welcome. That is a pretty well done bike you have there. We don't care if your english isn't good, **** most of us don't speak a second language so who are we to judge you? Looks like ya got a motorized bicycle so you fit in here!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Konichiwa, Savakan-san. Your English is good enough for me to understand you. Your motorbike is even better! You have a very beautiful bike there. I compliment you on your excellent style.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Welcome aboard

THAT is a beautiful bike. I love the fender lights. Were do you get them? and the seat? Neet paint job.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Spent a week in Sasebo back in 1989. I look forward to visiting again.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hello, I live in Japan.

SaVaKaNは、helloとMotorbicycling.comを歓迎する。

私はホンダ1名様50、写真を添付参照してください検索してきた。これは、ここアメリカで売られていなかったかもしれませんがどのように私は多分しようとそれはアメリカへ発送するしたいのですが見つけるために知っていれば。

平和クレイジーホース。

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
SaVaKaNは、helloとMotorbicycling.comを歓迎する。

私はホンダ1名様50、写真を添付参照してください検索してきた。これは、ここアメリカで売られていなかったかもしれませんがどのように私は多分しようとそれはアメリカへ発送するしたいのですが見つけるために知っていれば。

平和クレイジーホース。

Crazy Horse, did you make these?!?!?! They look cool too. The frame set-up reminds me of the old Riedel Imme I saw in a museum long ago (and wanted rather badly).

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Crazy Horse, did you make these?!?!?! They look cool too. The frame set-up reminds me of the old Riedel Imme I saw in a museum long ago (and wanted rather badly).
No Allen Wrench, I did not make these Honda Mono-shock bikes.

These 2004 only made 1 year Honda Solo 50cc bikes were made in Japan by Honda Motorcycle Co, and only sold in Japan.

I was hoping that forum member SaVaKaN, could post a Link on where to find one.

Hopefully it can be brought into the USA without any trouble!

I have a friend here whose parents are South African diplomats, and he was able to have his Porsche shipped from South Africa, of course being diplomats they were able to bring a non USA approved vehicle into the states.

That Porsche is evil not having the smog anti pollution extra's built into it to slow it down.

SaVaKaN, let me know if you can find a ( Honda Solo 50cc ), would be nice if you could post a Link to one for sale.

Peace Crazy Horse.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
SaVaKan,
Welcome to the forum. It's good to have members from different parts of the world, from different traditions and with different perspectives. It makes us all richer to have you here.
SB