Built my bike three days ago and have been smiling ever since

GoldenMotor.com

xypex982

Jun 28, 2010
Chino Hills
I built my bike, which in itself was a nightmare but after nearly 12 hours and lots of custom fabricating my experienced friend and I got the kit all ready. I have been lurking these forums for a while and will be posting in the High Performance Bicycle Engine Tips a lot since I am looking for plenty of power so a large guy like me (6ft 215lbs) can tackle hills with ease in southern California. I'm almost done breaking it in, just have about a 1/4 of a gallon of gas left to burn.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Okay, now that the first one is on the road and running...what's your plans for the NEXT one?
You were warned, weren't you, that these things are like potato chips? You can't have just one.
Good job, nice looking build. Enjoy, have fun and ride safe.
Tom

wbelyeu

Jun 29, 2010
oklahoma city
newto the forum i was driving the wife nuts talking about it

I built my bike about a month ago. i am using a 26 inch huffy deluxe with a 66cc/80cc dark horse motor. i have put more than 40 miles on just in my neighbor hood alone. i have started working on streamlined lighting projects and a trailer build. when i finish the trailer i plan on buying and building one more but going.crt. more for the bobber chopper look instead of the old school look i have now..crt.