New member from Oz

GoldenMotor.com

Wal

Mar 21, 2010
Tuncurry Australia
Hi all, I am new so here are some things about me. I have a Rotary brand bike,it has a 30cc 2 stroke motor built into the rear wheel. It is a close copy of the Sachs 30cc. It is a neat setup but it is a rope pull to start,this is bad but it is the only drawback of this model that I can see. I can wind it out to about 40kph,and that is fast enough for me on a bicycle.
I live in a small town where so far I have only spotted 2 other powered bikes,they passed and waved but could not stop to talk.

Anyhow I have a Question, What could cause the petrol mix not to flow when I have a filter in the fuel line?,take the filter out and it runs fine,put it in and fuel problems result.Any help appreciated!

Wal

Mar 21, 2010
Tuncurry Australia
Yes,flushed the tank out and fitted a new filter,checked the fuel lines, all running ok,never struck this problem before. I have owned alot of bikes motor and motored,this is weird,Could it be a head gone,altho it runs ok.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I'm left with the little screen that screws in the petcock or fuel shutoff in the tank?

Wal

Mar 21, 2010
Tuncurry Australia
Hi Corgi1, yes washed out the little screen,forgot to mention that,sorry. I think I will email Rotary and ask if there is a special filter,do not know what else to do. Appreciate your thoughts.