New member from Finland

GoldenMotor.com

BlueSmoker

May 7, 2016
Finland
Hello! I am a guy from Finland who like to ride bicycles and motorcycles. I have recently built my first motorized bicycle with a 66cc engine and now my friend are building one also.
I really like it. It is easy and sheap to build, maintain and ride, and if the engine wont start you can ride it as normal. It is definitely worth the price. :)

Last edited:

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to exchange info. Glad to hear you've already recruited another person. These little machines are so much fun to ride.

happy riding

thingswithwelding

Mar 22, 2016
Long Beach CA
Welcome to the forum. They welcomed me a few weeks ago, so I am welcoming you. I hope you find some valuable information here as well as share some of your knowledge with us.

BlueSmoker

May 7, 2016
Finland
Thank you! Yes i am glad that my friend got interested and built one also. It should be fun if people got interested to build one for their own when they see us ride.
Too bad that motorized bicycles are illegal to ride on public streets here, but personally i don't care.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. Where I live in north eastern Minnesota there are a lot of people here of Finnish descent whose ancestors immigrated in the late 1880s to 1920 or so, attracted by free land that looked a lot like Finland. Minnesota has over 12,500 lakes, most of them in the northern part of the state bordering Canada. Ice just went off the lakes a couple of weeks ago.
SB