Proper Tuning, and Other Things

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Everything just kind of came together by yesterday evening. Thank you everyone for all your help.

'90s Schwinn Hurricane, SD Stinger motor kit.
Rejeted the carb to .024, still seems a little rich unless I'm pulling the trailer, which is alot, so I'll leave it. After rejetting, I derestricred the intake and exhaust manifold flanges, pulled the cat and stinger out of the exhaust, vented the cap and air cleaner, adjusted the clutch main spring, and added a second set of rear breaks.
All I have left on my list is to clear the casting slag from my exhaust port, but I'm not going to open it up till I have high grade hardware to close it up with.

Got bored last night, so I went through the phone and sent out a mass text. The Name the Bike contest was a lot if fun, it helps that everyone is cheering this project on, as they're tired of me walking everywhere. Top five entries were: Smokey Screamer, Steam Roller, Tanglebones, Nighthound, and Howard the Duck. Winner by a 50% margin was "Tanglebones"
It took awhile to get all the votes in, but it was a lot of fun. Give it a shot on your next build, you never know. Perhaps YOU are destined to ride "Howard the Duck"!