Been Away for Eons

GoldenMotor.com

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
It must be over 2 years since I've been on the internet and for those that have been wondering where I've been, well, hey, my life became adventurous for some reason.

I've proceeded to lose everything I own, even my unfaithful wife, but you won't hear me complain because life is supposed to be an adventure, eh?

It's good to see this site still alive and kicking and wow has it grown!

My biggest regret I have today, however, is that I can no longer provide any avatars for those that request them, nor any more emoticons for this site if needed. At least I flooded it when I could, eh?

Peace

.flg.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Yeah, it feels like years since I've been internet accessible.

To the answer to your question, 2door, I lost both bikes in a fire that leveled my home last November. No matter, my next one will be a 4-stroke when I can do it again.

.wee.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yeah, it feels like years since I've been internet accessible.

To the answer to your question, 2door, I lost both bikes in a fire that leveled my home last November. No matter, my next one will be a 4-stroke when I can do it again.

.wee.
Sorry for your loss, or losses, but still good to see you back. I hope there was no loss of life, human or otherwise.

Keep us informed about your new build no matter when you start it. And thanks for remembering us.

Tom