$1500,,,,,,hmmm what to buy.

GoldenMotor.com

ridendirty

Dec 13, 2013
savannah GA
What would you build if you had $1500 to spend on a motorized bike. I would probably strengthen and motorize a Schwinn stingray spoiler with a Honda crf150r motor (WITH 20HP!!!).

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Ebike with a step thru frame, magic pie 3, and LiFePO4 individual cells evenly distributed along the frame.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'd spend a couple hundred on my motorized bikes and then the rest will go for, different seat and new back rest for my 07 FXSTC Harley Davidson, might even invest in some nice leather bags and brackets for it.

My motorized bike are pretty much how I wont them, but the Harley and my old 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim can always have an add on or two for looks or comfort.

Map
.wee.

Nevada

Nov 29, 2013
Reno, Nevada
I'd spend a couple hundred on my motorized bikes and then the rest will go for, different seat and new back rest for my 07 FXSTC Harley Davidson, might even invest in some nice leather bags and brackets for it.

My motorized bike are pretty much how I wont them, but the Harley and my old 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim can always have an add on or two for looks or comfort.

Map
.wee.
I'm kind of with you on that. If my Harley wasn't where I wanted it to be already I'd do the same thing. Mine's a 2005 Ultra Classic I've had since new and it's where I want it to be. Soooooo........I suppose if it was $1500 I unexpectedly came upon I think maybe it would go partly towards the motorized bicycle and part of it towards plane tickets to go hang out with my cousin who moved to Belize to live on the beach for way less than beach living in the USA. usflg

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'm kind of with you on that. If my Harley wasn't where I wanted it to be already I'd do the same thing. Mine's a 2005 Ultra Classic I've had since new and it's where I want it to be. Soooooo........I suppose if it was $1500 I unexpectedly came upon I think maybe it would go partly towards the motorized bicycle and part of it towards plane tickets to go hang out with my cousin who moved to Belize to live on the beach for way less than beach living in the USA. usflg
Now that sounds like a fun way to njoy the extra cash if it came about.......,

My Soft Tail Custom is actually pretty much the way I want it, but I want some soft bags with quick remove kits, and a seat that will allow me to use a taller back rest so ai can use my sissy bar bag for hauling more stuff went ai want to go out of town, I like the way it looks now but just no carrying capacity for food, drinks or clothes if I take a little trip, $1000-$1200 would get it done and then $300-$500 on my bikes would make for a few fix ups and nice changes on a couple of them.

Map
(^)