Noob, and first timer

GoldenMotor.com

wizrd66

Aug 23, 2013
Louisville
I have been looking at the Kits for a while...

I have a donor bike in mind Just a walmart special all terrain model. Should have plenty for frame space.

I have my mind made up on a 4 stroke kit. I was hoping for a honda engine, but most kits I seen do not use the honda. Guess the other common one must be decent I don't see a lot of complaints.
I have seen chain and belt drive options.
Eventually I would like to add the jackshaft/shift kit so I can **** the rear derailleur. Not sure if you are limited to chain drive.
My only last item, I hate the gas tanks. Really don't like the motorcycle style tank. Rather not have something on the top bar..

:)

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Consider a rack mount I use one. EZ Motorbikes has some very good mid frame 4 stroke kits. As for myself I use Staton Inc. I use a shiftkit and have the only motorized bicycle in the world that's shifts 5 gears automatically.

wizrd66

Aug 23, 2013
Louisville
Thanks Tom,

Talked to Norm via, email great guy.. Fun thing would be trying to track down that bike, guess not made any more.. So the search begins. Started thinking if I want to build one of these I want to build something I will really like.. I can get a bare unpainted frame, but then the expense of powder coating it and taking down all the parts to build it out. But that might be an option.
Should be a fun thing to tinker with!!!

wizrd66

Aug 23, 2013
Louisville
Ah, Pretty Cool.. Really love the style of that frame :) hahah Love the Peal white and black.. Pretty dang awesome.. Looks like something fun, I also life Felt Vintage IRON bike the one that actually looks like a motorcycle, those are pretty cool as well :)