any motorized bike clubs in denver?

GoldenMotor.com

mandomadness

Jul 12, 2012
denver, co
hi, im new to the hobby and this forum. was wondering if their are any motorized bike clubs in the denver area? if not would any one be interested in stating one?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum and to the Denver riders. I've moved your first post to the 'Introduce Yourself' section where others can welcome you too.

Check here> http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=40239

We're not a real club but we call ourselves the D.A.R, Denver Area Riders. We get together for rides, usually about 8 to 10 of us each time and we do 60 to 70 mile rides around the Denver Metro area.
Keep checking back for updates on our next cruise.

Tom

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
Our rides are pretty fun.... But yeah no official club or anything...... All the riders out here are in groups of 2 or 3...... Sometimes solo riders.....I'm down to go for a ride most of the time.......probably be out riding today

mandomadness

Jul 12, 2012
denver, co
im in desperate need of a mechanic. so i changed out my old chain tensioner for a new spring loaded tensioner that turned out to be crap. now i cant re install my old chain tensioner with the proper amount of tension. i em seeking a motorized bike mechanic to properly re install it for me asap, i will pay $. im in the Denver area, pleas help

mandomadness

Jul 12, 2012
denver, co
@2door, thanks dude but i just managed to fix. bought all new bolts and nuts. but im about to start working a new bike, my first build. can i message you for help when i need it?

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Welcome to the Denver scene. We get together often for big rides, pay attention to the "Events" section for when the next ride will be. There are close to 20 of us total that have all made it to a ride or another, never all at the same time though :(. I'm thinking of scheduling the next ride for Saturday August 4th. We'd like to see you out there if you can't make it there will be more cruises to follow.

Frank

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
@2door, thanks dude but i just managed to fix. bought all new bolts and nuts. but im about to start working a new bike, my first build. can i message you for help when i need it?
Feel free. PM me and we can get together. I'm no expert/guru, but I'll bet we can get you on the road. :)

Tom

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Feel free. PM me and we can get together. I'm no expert/guru, but I'll bet we can get you on the road. :)

Tom

Don't let him kid ya kid...he ain't no Guru cause he's a Swami LOL

The meaning of these two words is different from each other. Guru means teacher. In any field. It would not be wrong if you said guru to your math teacher. But it can be wrong to say ‘swami’ to your math teacher.
I was then asked what the real meaning of ‘swami’ is. I said swami basically means owner. Anybody can be a swami, if he owns himself. That is what I always say. You should not be a follower, you should become Swami, you own yourself. Why does somebody else own you? If you become a follower, it means somebody owns you because that person can decide for you what you will do next. It is not you anymore. I would like to see that you are brave enough to take your own responsibility.

zpt