Hi, New to forum. My story so far...

GoldenMotor.com

austoka

May 20, 2012
Geelong
.cptr.http://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/cptr.gif Recently put a 48cc zbox kit into a steel Fluid mountain/road bike hybrid. Lots of fun around the bayside bike paths etc. After 1000km did a couple of spokes. Had the wheel rebuilt with 14 gauge swiss spokes, back on, running fine. Anyone know where the big blue book of bicycle repair is available for free download? Also interested in a spoke tension meter eg. TM-1. Any suggestions?

waistofhumanspace

Jan 8, 2011
michigan
Welcome to the Forum I hope you find all the info you need to stay on your motorized bicycle, you will meet lots on helpfull people here & alot of jokers like me!

jim49

May 23, 2012
kent ohio
HI I have been a lurker for a while and decided to come out of hiding.I am interested in building a cruiser using a 4 cycle similar to the Genesis Onyx 29 shown on some threads. I would like to use the Genesis Astra 29--similar bike from Walmart only it has 7 speeds and brakes. Are there any issues-suggestions on this choice coupled with the Hausung frame mounted kit? Any input for this nubie would be appreciated.

Jim

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Welcome aboard, A,
sounds like you are having lots of fun with you motorized bicycle!
Send us some pics! We like pics! :)

and hello, J...
welcome also!

Have a read through some of the threads and you shall find most the info you are looking for.

Best
rc

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
HI I have been a lurker for a while and decided to come out of hiding.I am interested in building a cruiser using a 4 cycle similar to the Genesis Onyx 29 shown on some threads. I would like to use the Genesis Astra 29--similar bike from Walmart only it has 7 speeds and brakes. Are there any issues-suggestions on this choice coupled with the Hausung frame mounted kit? Any input for this nubie would be appreciated.

Jim
I like that bike too.Sounds like a good plan