Hello from M&M REBEL BIKES In Fair Oaks, CA

GoldenMotor.com

M&M REBEL BIKES

Feb 2, 2012
Fair Oaks, CA
The performance is good with the flexline. No difference to the stock pipe. I think I'm going to upgrade to a bigger muffler or Fab up some tip for it. I'm a plumber trying to keep a plumber theme to it. I'm considering using a plumbing type gas fitting manifold for the muffler. Just trying to knock some weight off of it first. The flexline is made of Gastite brand gaspipe.

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
hows it ride ? looks great .I got a lil idea to keep in the plumber theme copper line caps if you can get them small enough to be glued over your valve caps or even thread up a pair would make a neat lil detail .

M&M REBEL BIKES

Feb 2, 2012
Fair Oaks, CA
The bike rides really nice. It's not a long rider due to the small gas tank (13oz), but lots of fun. I will be running 3/8 rolled copper lines as conduit for wiring the lights, which is my next install on this bike. Still working on some light fixtures. Was thinking of running a copper line for the gas feed to the carb, but I'm pretty sure the gas will eat through 3/8 copper line fairly quick. I might run it as a sleeve over the gas line. Thanks, Rebel

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
braided stainless steel fuel line summit racing a small peice will be cheap , an I saw a thread here once wherea guy build lights out of large diam copper pipe an pipe caps , they looked beautiful .

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Welcome, no worries about copper gas line, lol. don't forget the pigtail(loop) so its not a solid non-flexible line, eh.

Have bigger pics? those are tiny! :O

M&M REBEL BIKES

Feb 2, 2012
Fair Oaks, CA
Yea I'm going to run a coil in the copper line for flex. I try to download pics, but they want me to downsize them. There are more pics in the Stretched cruiser forum under custom stretched Schwinn.

Rebel

M&M REBEL BIKES

Feb 2, 2012
Fair Oaks, CA
braided stainless steel fuel line summit racing a small peice will be cheap , an I saw a thread here once wherea guy build lights out of large diam copper pipe an pipe caps , they looked beautiful .
That's a great idea about the headlight. Man why didn't i think of that. I have 3"copper pipe and copper hard cap that would work perfect. Thanks, Rebel

M&M REBEL BIKES

Feb 2, 2012
Fair Oaks, CA
yea, I'm only getting about 20 miles on the little tank. Which really works for me. I just use it at events and shows, it's not my rider. It really ride nice. The two tank idea is a good one. I thought about doing a oxy/ace mini tanks with regs on them for my brothers bike. I went with this tank to keep it inline with the frame. when the bike is coming at you you cant really tell if it's got a motor on it or not. More streamline for me. Thanks for the props!

Rebel