What's this?

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I know it's not a mb but I seen this today and I'm wondering what it is with that small Honda type clone hanging down in the front.

Attachments

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
How do you take an already weak motorcycle and make it slower? Put a lifan (Honda) 125 in it!

Looks like a Rebel that someone put a 125 in. He probably had a bad engine or transmission and wanted a cheap alternative to replacing the rebel's 250?

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
I can't tell you what it is. But it reminds me of a Suzuki that was in my neighborhood a few years back.

This bike had a similar profile. And, from the looks of that curb and the bushes in your photo, a similar overall size.

It had an upright single cylinder with an exhaust pipe coming off of it that looked to be nearly the size of a tennis ball. The model was 'some letter' followed by 45.

I found myself wondering it that could be a 45 cu inch single. It's not impossible.

If so, cool bike.

But I'd even be okay with that 125 cc lifan. Or whatever. Small is not necessarily bad.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
saw many similar last year in Thailand, but that doesn't look as cheaply made as the chinese versions