GoldenMotor.com

Jer-k

Jan 17, 2014
Southern California
Hi, Im Jeremy. I started riding about a year ago and I love it. I bought a full roller kit from Silver State and assembled and painted it. The engine is a Boy Go Fast I got off of ebay. This is my first motorized project and I'm hoping to build another bike soon.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the motorized bicycle world. I think you are going to love it like all off us do, great to have you with us

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi, Im Jeremy. I started riding about a year ago and I love it. I bought a full roller kit from Silver State and assembled and painted it. The engine is a Boy Go Fast I got off of ebay. This is my first motorized project and I'm hoping to build another bike soon.
Awesome to see another SoCal guy on a Silver State bike.

Silver State Cycles will pay your first race entry fee if you race their
frame at the Socal Motor Bicycle Raving event on April 12th at Willow
Springs go kart track.

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Hi, make yourself at home! motor assisted bicycles are a FUN hobby, makes me laugh at the slowpoke ***** biker guy that thinks he's all that as I blow by and smile. The guys on here are very knowledgeable. How's your kit holding up? There are some great kits on the internet on ebay, I have really good experiences with Rose326a, and PCCmotor/mingsinternational/motor99motor(although I think it's all the same guy with different names). Send me some pictures of your cruiser!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jer-k

Jan 17, 2014
Southern California
Thank you for the warm welcomes! And to answer bluegoatwoods' question about the full roller kit, it includes:
Frame/fork/tank kit
Wheels, tires, crankset, bars, bearings, seat, and all other bits to make a bike with that engine kit.
Only things you need to finish kit are paint, and parts from the engine kit. I used a Rust-o-liam flat black and military green on mine. I still haven't decided what, if anything, to do with the tank. The engine's been great too. Over all it's a super fun ride! I'm still trying to figure out how to upload images. ( I'm a little slow.). ;)