Wizard 4 Stroke

GoldenMotor.com

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
The wizzers are Nice if you can afford the coin, I can't plus it's just more fun to do all the crap yourself. Then when it breaks you can fix it.

biggoolies

Jan 4, 2008
I'm thinking I'll buy five Wizards, at $325 each.

Put them on five Target Schwinn's @ $125 each, and sell the motorized

Schwinn's for $700 apiece.

Anybody have a problem with that?

ricland
I do, that is only $1200 for all that trouble

BillyB

Jul 21, 2008
Los Angeles
the buses here in the phoenix area (valley metro) won't let you put a mab on their rack (something about carrying gas) :(
That's a good point.

According to the LA Metro internet site, gas powered bikes, tandems, and trikes are not allowed on Metro trains, but it doesn't say anything about loading up one on a bus.

Hopefully, I never find out.

In other news - I went to my local Whizzer dealer here in LA yesterday, and test drove one of the used ones he had in stock. Man - that is a sweet ride! Still too heavy for me to haul up a flight of stairs to park it on my patio though. Really cool place though - it's an antique Hot Rod shop - but the guy also restores antique bicycles and tinkers with Whizzers.

The place is called Muldoon's Kustoms and is at 823 W Gardena Blvd in Gardena CA. I highly recommend a visit if you live in the LA area.

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Muldoon's Kustoms, we got two Whizzer bikes from him, He is also a very nice guy. I like the Whizzer but there is a quality issue I have with them. You can't get too critical about that because they are not overly expensive. I still like them. Have fun, Dave

BillyB

Jul 21, 2008
Los Angeles
With everything being back ordered, I finally broke down and bought a 2 cycle Chinese engine on eBay from BoyGoFast.

So I guess I won't be doing a review on the Wizard anytime soon.

I'm thinking that much like a house (or a VW van), you buy your first one to figure out what you really want in your second one, and this will be an inexpensive way to do that.