Oi Mates! - Calvin W. Cline

GoldenMotor.com

NorthEastRiot

Jul 18, 2012
Dover NH
So I have started to get into this hobby, I have ordered a micargi general with Jackshaft kit and a flying horse Angle fire black motor, I am trying to figure out whether to invest into a carburetor and dual Boost bottle injects kit. Anyone any suggestions?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yes, my suggestion is that if this is your first motorized bicycle that you forego the aftermarket parts and build your bike as simple as you can. You need to gain experience and deal with the inevitable growing pains before complicating the build with so-called, 'performance parts'.

The jury is still out on the advantage, if any, of the booste bottle and the shift kits can complicate the installation of an engine kit.
Start simple and then after you've gained some experience move up from there. You'll have enough to keep you busy with the basic engine kit without adding anything.
But then, that's just one opinion.
Along with that, welcome to the forum.
Good luck and ride safe.

Tom

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
So I have started to get into this hobby, I have ordered a micargi general with Jackshaft kit and a flying horse Angle fire black motor, I am trying to figure out whether to invest into a carburetor and dual Boost bottle injects kit. Anyone any suggestions?
Where did you buy the shift kit from?
I hope that you got it from Sick Bike Parts.

Boost bottles are a waste of money so a dual one would be
twice as much money down the drain.

First performance upgrade should be an expansion chamber
then a reed valve would be a good second choice.