Pneumatic seat suspension by penn

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I got tired of my butt getting pounded by my stingray seat. Looked around the shop for for what I had on hand fo fix the situation. The result worked out well. I mounted a hinged plate on the seat dance1post with two tennis balls between them and remounted the seat. Very comfy ride over rough roads.

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Good thinking. Truckers have used pneumatic shock absorbers under their seats for years.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
thats sweet! how is your light set up?
Main light runs off of a sla 4ah batt. Backup headlight (56 led) runs off self contained batt. Turn & brake light run off self contained batt. Am installing v-regulators to get rid of self contained batt. system is trickle charged off white wire with aux 110v charger(removed from emer-light)..wee.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Russell,
Good looking machine. Congratulations. I had to laugh when I read about your tennis ball idea however. I have a Golden Retriever who loves to pop them. He chews done on them until they explode with a loud 'POP" I hope you don't have a blow out like that on a bumpy road. :)
Tom

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
2Dr,
Thats why I used two tennis balls, doubt that both will pop together! I'm used to dogs chasing me to bite my tires, seems like I have a whole new problem now LOL

If you hear me comming please throw a leash on that tennis ball hunting dog!

drn2