by the way

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
What you guys said is true.

The bike does run better and better. Today it seemed to stop the lurching. I think it was a combination of me running the bike harder and not trying to keep the chain tensioned. I will check the chain but run it with a lot more slack than I have been using.

The bike runs pretty good with the small rear wheel at full throttle without feeling too unstable for me. I should have gotten the wider tire but I was afraid it would rub against the chain since the sprocket isn't very far off the spokes. It is only ten bucks so I might stop by and pick it up anyway. I have one spare tire already so I don't really need it.

But then I don't really need most of the things I buy.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
My dad swore this is a true story. His uncle went to alaska to look for gold. The boat going up got ice bound and all the crew and passengers died. Froze solid... They found them in the early spring so decided to just toss the bodies into the boiler's fire box and cremate them since the ground was frozen. they opened the door to add more wood and a voice came from inside the fire box.

"Close that dam door this is the only time I been warm since I left North Carolina."