my diamondback tanga

GoldenMotor.com

Len455

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix az
i put this engine on about a month ago, the bike is all double butted cromoly tubing. i ride this bike like a little dirt bike and it has no problem hauling my 125lb butt around. tell me what you guys think. the electrical isn't finished yet its getting a keyed ignition and im going to use some conduit for the wires. and shes a little dirty lol.
http://s1241.photobucket.com/profile/len455

len455
dnut

Len455

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix az
Today i spent2 hours going at the manifolds with the dremel and man was it worth it. Torque has doubled and i got and extra 3mph

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Be VERY carful if you screw through the frame ive seen a chain stay snap in two b/c it was drilled through! .duh.
Must clarify, it is not drilled in the frame, it is a set screw threaded into the tensioner. It's not a good solution if you are afraid of scratches on the frame

Otherwise, there are many good tensioners to buy from the different advertisers on the forum

or use the one that comes with the kit, and hope it works .duh.

darkness

Mar 29, 2012
Oregon
i just used an old tire tube, cut it to length and put it on before the chain idler.
works well. i glued mine onto the frame and it doesnt seem to move at all once the bolts on the idler are hit with some loc- tite. worked for me.