jims billet head preformance review

GoldenMotor.com

DVBikes

Oct 27, 2009
Tampa,Florida
they've dumbed down so yes 91 octane will be fine. i work at jims shop wish they put a title for me like saw monkey lol. but ive had one for a good bit. and i love it really added low end for me of coures i dont use end caps in my mufflers and it really added a few more mphs that everyone looking for. i'll get on jim to make more.

Last edited:

DVBikes

Oct 27, 2009
Tampa,Florida
well so many people threw a fit over it. we make it for the customer that it was intended for then shipped it off.. Never got the chance to take it to the track but omg it hauled.
i got scared i had no helmet so i was in giving it full. i dont wanna be like that scary 9.4 i've seen
ive already wrecked at 35. A lovely tar covered cone, with no helmet.
i was amazed that a china girl could do that. but this is off subject. yes im back taco.
any more questions about the heads?

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
OMG!!!!

...and no more talk about the 60mph bike or this thread will lock instantly! ;)

You guys want to talk about that bike, do it in the thread about the bike!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
That bike is gone!...shipped.

Provided that nobody get's a mustard stain in thier shorts...I will post pics of the latest build, with details in the general forum.

It takes several months to complete one...If you don't have the patience to follow a thread for that long...I won't bother!

Jim

oldsurfer

May 21, 2010
thousand oaks,,,ca
they've dumbed down so yes 91 octane will be fine. i work at jims shop wish they put a title for me like saw monkey lol. but ive had one for a good bit. and i love it really added low end for me of coures i dont use end caps in my mufflers and it really added a few more mphs that everyone looking for. i'll get on jim to make more.
HERE IS MY REVIEW OF THE BILLET HEAD...IT IS NOT AS PERCISE AS AL..THE HEAD FIT LIKE A GLOVE THERE WERE NO SLIGHT GAPS IN THE FIT OF THE HEAD LIKE THE STOCK ONE HAD..NO LEAKS..LOOKS GREAT...ENGINE SEEMS TO FIRE UP QUICKER..AND IT DOES SEEM TO HAVE BETTER BOTTOM END..COMES UP TO RPM QUICKER...I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PART TO EVERYONE.wee.!!!!!!!

the42ndoffense

Jun 17, 2010
Space
Purchased one some months ago from PirateCycles. worked better all the way around. bike ran faster/harder than both stock and slant heads. bolted it in and it fit very well. ran fine on any octane/ratio I happened to throw at it.
couldn't be happier. (well, maybe if I had two)
dnut

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
That bike is gone!...shipped.

Provided that nobody get's a mustard stain in thier shorts...I will post pics of the latest build, with details in the general forum.

It takes several months to complete one...If you don't have the patience to follow a thread for that long...I won't bother!

Jim
As long as there are no speed claims in the thread we are good. :)

oldsurfer

May 21, 2010
thousand oaks,,,ca
final update on jims head..now have 35miles on the head..WHAT A DIFFERENCE..the bike pulls up hill like nothing..use to have to peddal a lot from low rpm..now the engine pulls from low to middle rpm right up to high rpm..THIS TRULY IS A MUST HAVE ITEM FOR THESE CHINA GIRLS!!!!!! MY HAT IS OFF TO JIM....rick

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Purchased one some months ago from PirateCycles. worked better all the way around. bike ran faster/harder than both stock and slant heads. bolted it in and it fit very well. ran fine on any octane/ratio I happened to throw at it.
couldn't be happier. (well, maybe if I had two)
dnut
final update on jims head..now have 35miles on the head..WHAT A DIFFERENCE..the bike pulls up hill like nothing..use to have to peddal a lot from low rpm..now the engine pulls from low to middle rpm right up to high rpm..THIS TRULY IS A MUST HAVE ITEM FOR THESE CHINA GIRLS!!!!!! MY HAT IS OFF TO JIM....rick
Thanks guys:

I try to create things that offer a high value to price ratio.

Jim

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
i've been running an e3 spark plug with my head and it def comes out looking tan and seems to rip not saying the plug is the bomb but it def runs clean DIAMOND FIRE TECHNOLOGY LOL

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
they sell them at home depot but it's the replacement for a b6s not the 7 and i dont know how a 6 will work with pump fuel prob good if its 93