I picked up the micro drill set from harbor freight and tried to drill into the previous shown jet in pictures above. Didn't work out so well as it was my first time and I used to much solder and kept breaking the .45mm bit.
Thankfully it came with 2 of each bit but no .50 or .55 so I will still have to order that eBay kit. Can't wait to test it out and see how it works after I fix the carb, from changing the jet so much the bowl gasket leaks like a sieve. Will order a whole new carb as well.
Here's the Harbor Freight micro drill set and what my newest jet looks like with a .45mm hole drilled into it.