New tear drop stsinless steel tanks

GoldenMotor.com

E J

Jun 20, 2009
Orange County CA.
New Tanks I'm thinking of making production out out these stainless steel tanks I hate those peanut tanks but I couldn't find anything else to run. So I had a friend make me one prototype I think it's sick you tell me would ya be interested in buying one of these? Please post reply E J

Attachments

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
I think they look great. However, there are lots of different backbone shapes so each one would have to be custom.

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
that tank is really cool , i know lots of people would buy those. i would
Great, how much would you pay for one?
I have seen the tank and ridden the bike as EJ is one of my customers and it is
made of stainless steel to a very high standard.
All the corners are filled with weld and ground round like
commercial countertops
The filler is recessed
it is a very nice piece.....

E J

Jun 20, 2009
Orange County CA.
I think they look great. However, there are lots of different backbone shapes so each one would have to be custom.
I'm going to make different designs with tunnels so they don't have to fit perfect like mine all curisers are different so I'll make them with tunnels so fit everything. I'll post them when I have them finished .trk I'm busy working on # 2 and still have alot of mods to do on # 1 the fish pipe disk brakes and rear chain ajustments almost done.

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Something reasonable. I understand there is labor and "Talent" involved. I guess I should have said "If the price is fair...I'd buy one"

E J

Jun 20, 2009
Orange County CA.
Something reasonable. I understand there is labor and "Talent" involved. I guess I should have said "If the price is fair...I'd buy one"
I'm trying to get them made in china because that's the only way everyone could afford one I'll have to order alot of them. I haven't got a price yet from them the cheaper the better for all.I hope I can sell them for $200 and make a little money I hope. here it was material + 7 hrs not cheep but it turned out sick. I think I have the nicest tank. can't do it making them here cost way to much I would hope as low as $200 what do ya think guys?laff