Post More Pictures!!!& how to post pics

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
This is my "rant for the day"...
I really like this place.
I like sharing ideas, helping everyone here & getting new ideas from you.
But what I would really like to see, is for everyone to post more pictures!!
I want to encourage everyone who reads this, to pass the word to post more pics!
I get my best ideas from SEEING what you've created!
I want to see CLOSE-UP pics of your custom chain tensioners, your custom motor mounts, or how you made two tanks into a "fat bob" tank! (that was too f-ing cool by the way!!) (^)

Our bikes are the same as custom cars & motorcycles... they are a visual art, & need to be seen!

Does anyone else feel this way? (^)

POST MORE PICS!!! :D :ride2:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Re: Post More Pictures!!!

i will be posting my pictures of my new motorized bicycle build at my new home in st. croix us virgin islands when i arive thier on the 18th of may. i plan on posting lots of pictures (^)

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com

i will be posting my pictures of my new motorized bicycle build at my new home in st. croix us virgin islands when i arive thier on the 18th of may. i plan on posting lots of pictures (^)

Don't even start with that stuff dude......how much are houses down there??

I will post some more pictures soon. Maybe I can get the kids to take pictures of me doing some trials riding!!

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

more then here but cheaper then most us cities. you can get a 1,200 square foot condo for around 100k. or you can spend a few million if you want

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina

It's a lousy time to sell a house but a great time to buy one. My mother in law passed away and there was only paperwork since the house sold 30% under market value and we owed that to medicaid. It was sell it cheap of lose it for taxes and homeowner dues both were threatening to foreclose.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

This is my "rant for the day"...
I really like this place.
I like sharing ideas, helping everyone here & getting new ideas from you.
But what I would really like to see, is for everyone to post more pictures!!
I want to encourage everyone who reads this, to pass the word to post more pics!
I get my best ideas from SEEING what you've created!
I want to see CLOSE-UP pics of your custom chain tensioners, your custom motor mounts, or how you made two tanks into a "fat bob" tank! (that was too f-ing cool by the way!!) (^)

Our bikes are the same as custom cars & motorcycles... they are a visual art, & need to be seen!

Does anyone else feel this way? (^)

POST MORE PICS!!! :D :ride2:
I second that emotion!!!!

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada

We could always use this sign . It is a little blunt though . .... D.J.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now

I'm on dial up, You Tube is not part of my life.:(

As for posting pictures....you can use tinypic.com or photobucket.com. Upload your photos there and then use the IMG tag to copy and paste here. This site will automaticly size them for display. (it's faster if you crop or reduce the size yourself first- uploads in seconds with dial up)

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now

Here, this will hold ya' for a little bit....

Now, anyone who wants to post pictures of their motorized bicycles and the adventures on them, go to the "post your photos here" section of this site and start your own thread, adding pictures as you go......well, what are ya' waiting for?!?

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now

Yes, actually they both worked! The first one showed up as the dreaded "red X" but this time it came through.
So did the second one.
What kind of frame is the first bike?

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas

Those are both nice looking bikes. I posted a new pic and video in the video section. I really enjoy seeing the pictures. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.......................:D

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

I'm on dial up, You Tube is not part of my life.:(

As for posting pictures....you can use tinypic.com or photobucket.com. Upload your photos there and then use the IMG tag to copy and paste here. This site will automaticly size them for display. (it's faster if you crop or reduce the size yourself first- uploads in seconds with dial up)
My pic's go into Kodak easy share, is that the same thing?

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now

Not sure on the easy share thing.

Smoke, what smoke? My bikes don't smoke unless I photoshop it into the picture.