Ezm ?

GoldenMotor.com

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
I was wondering if any one has a part # for the Q-Matic Drive belt that is used for the HF 79 in Kevlar or similar.
Thanx!
I just ordered the tranni and do not have the other belt here yet to compare sizing.
I just would prefer an extra here as a backup.
from what I have read they last a long time.
i'll buy two they're small.

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
well it arrived today.
any one have a preference on the Adjustable front drive pulley.
i'm not sure just where to set it and not sure just how the concept works being it's threaded.
any input i'd like to here it
thanx.
ps. I have not attempted to install it yet.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
You should contact Quentin or who ever you bought it off of. There are a few around but not the most popular drive. What belts do you need?

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
I read somewhere that some people are using Kevlar belts, but also read that the stock ones last a long time also.
the Q-matic came with two front pulleys, one adjustable and one not.
what is the most popular Drive? I know the "Q" was expensive and almost jumped in on the AGK Jackshaft, I thought that the EZM was the trouble free way to go.
anyways going to install this weekend.
thanx for your input, it's appreciated.
ps this thing is Heavy!

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
You should contact Quentin or who ever you bought it off of. There are a few around but not the most popular drive. What belts do you need?
just talked with Quentin, he said Kevlar didn't hold up as well as the regular ones and not to purchase the Dayton brand.
just a note the smaller 2 1/2" pulley uses the AX25 where as the Adjustable pulley (larger one) uses the AX26 belt.

Last edited: