new to this.....

GoldenMotor.com

tonyg1103

Oct 5, 2014
port orchard
Hey people.....i just come across a motorized bike. Bike runs, but no power! Ive cleaned the carb n jets real good. Clutch works fine. But its hard starting and it barely has any power. Suggestions??

tonyg1103

Oct 5, 2014
port orchard
Sheez, i couldnt begin to tell ya what motor! Suggestion? .....new fuel, there is alittle buildup coming out at cyl. To pipe joint. (Very little)
Any idea of the compression range on these?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
2 or 4 stroke? We're going to need more information as to what you have.
Post a photo of the engine. That will give us some direction.

Tom

BobbyT

Mar 16, 2014
Santa Maria ca.
Is it a 2 stroke? What brand and heat range spark plug are you using. What ratio is your fuel mix? Do you know how your choke operates. Was the engine running good when you got it? Might also be good to go to the introduce yourself forum and tell everyone about yourself and your MB. More info. makes it easier to help you.

tonyg1103

Oct 5, 2014
port orchard
Is it a 2 stroke? What brand and heat range spark plug are you using. What ratio is your fuel mix? Do you know how your choke operates. Was the engine running good when you got it? Might also be good to go to the introduce yourself forum and tell everyone about yourself and your MB. More info. makes it easier to help you.
K, i will do the intro thing....its a 2t, plug is a B5hs...plug looks good, nice mocha brown, not wet nor blk. Choke yes....wont stay running with choke on.