Where to buy: 4 cycle 4G T Belt Engine Kit

GoldenMotor.com

Ratchet

Aug 1, 2014
Dallas
I think I've decided on the 4 cycle 4G T Belt Engine Kit with the 4 cycle 49cc 2.5 hp HuaSheng engine as the power plant for my first bike. Problem is, I can't find an online vendor that has it in stock. they all say they are back ordered. I've checked BicycleEngines.com; BikeBerry.com; Kingsmotorbikes; and gas bikes.net. Does anyone know of another reputable source I could get my engine kit? I'm eager to get started.

I'd also like some suggestions on other easy to obtain reliable 4 stroke set ups? I intend to use my bike for daily commutes and tinkering around town. Commutes are about 8 miles one way and I'd like to be able to get her up to as close to 40mph as possible..shft.

Ratchet

Aug 1, 2014
Dallas
I was already thinking it would come just under 40 and acceleration might be deadly slow. I'm more for reliability vs speed. Would the Honda setup fare better? and where is that kit sold? I haven't been able to find that one either....:-||

Ratchet

Aug 1, 2014
Dallas
I did find that combination last night the qmatic and the HS or the Honda. What are you using for multiple gears? Are you referring some kind of shift kit? I found one of those too but it didn't say it worked with the Qmatic transmission

Ratchet

Aug 1, 2014
Dallas
I did find that combination last night the qmatic and the HS or the Honda. What are you using for multiple gears? Are you referring some kind of shift kit? I found one of those too but it didn't say it worked with the Qmatic transmission
I am over thinking this, forget my question about running multiple gears lol

bgoodsoil

Jul 10, 2014
Washington, DC
I ordered a HS+4G engine kit and a GT2 frame from gasbike.net about a month go. It showed up in 3 weeks.

They only have the GT2-a frames right now and I've read that you need the GT2-s frame(the one with a straight down tube) in order to fit a HS engine. I got the GT2-a anyways and cut off the 2-stroke motor mount. The HS fits fine and actually sits a bit lower than the S frame--which is good since many folks using the S frame are having issues with the air filter running in to the petcock. I won't have the bike finished for a while yet but it seems ok.

Are you planning on putting one of the SBP jackshafts on there? The builds with the internal rear hubs look great.

Great ride, Aleman! <thumbs up> I'm going to start a thread in the next few weeks. I'd appreciate any advice from someone that's been down this road before. If it's alright I might drop you a PM when I get around to installing the jackshaft.

Good tinkering!
Brad

Going2Hell

Nov 22, 2013
Victor, Colorado
www.facebook.com
I bought the HS 4G kit from kingsmotorbikes.com and it was fine. I agree with Aleman on the part replacement on the 4G is a little more extensive than the Q-Matic. My 4G is almost to 2000 miles and just noticed my bell-housing is wearing un-evenly today, making it the only major part I've replaced from this kit so far. I also noticed my exhaust valve was loose and with 10 spare minutes, corrected that.

I have had no problems with kingsmotorbikes.com but, I also have had no problems at all.