kingsmotorbikes Grubee 4G T-Belt kit

GoldenMotor.com

Going2Hell

Nov 22, 2013
Victor, Colorado
www.facebook.com
I originally decided to buy a Grubee 4G T-Belt 4-stroke when I saw it on Bikeberry... sold out! Kingsmotorbikes was the only place I could find that had it in stock, and had a reasonable price too! So basically, I spent $400... I got the kit, that's it right? Wrong, I was hoping this would happen! The rear sprocket didn't fit over the inferior Huffy coaster-brake, thank god. The gas-tank was cheaply painted Black, scratched then touched up with marker before shipping. It was still freshly scratched when it showed up! The wide-pedal conversion kit was a rusty metal rod with bearing-races and threads at the end. The chain-ring was bent, not enough to make it malfunction though. The throttle grip is crap as expected. What is awesome? The engine itself is roughly cast but is passable where it counts. With correct maintinence and break-in, it's a 1-pull start even in the worst Colorado has offered so far. The transmission looks tough and simple, the exact reason I ordered it. The motor mount was heavy-duty, seriously... endoed the bike twice to date and still rock solid. The chain and tensioner were also higher quality than expected, giving me faith in my upcoming HD Drivetrain.